My Work is Now Represented by Jessica Alvarez at BookEnds!


Thursday, March 12, 2015

I'm pleased to announce I recently signed with Jessica Alvarez at BookEnds!

Jessica has been on my radar for years (she used to be an editor for one of my favorite Harlequin series lines, Romantic Suspense!), but when it came to querying her, I had always chickened out. This time, however, the book was such a good fit, it seemed wrong not to send it to her. And after speaking with her twice now, I'm glad I did! Not only is she super passionate about the clients she takes on, but it's clear she loves what she does.

She also is one of the only people I know who still watches Grey's Anatomy, which makes her extra special.

I'm so thrilled to be working with Jessica and the rest of #TeamBookEnds!

(The TL;DR version of how I got my agent is now up on my Tumblr!)

No comments :

Post a Comment